8/16/12

Not Your Grandma's Cloth Diapers

I'm starting down a new path today. I have made the switch from Huggies/ Pampers {whichever I had coupons for!} to BabyLand cloth diapers.


I'm starting out with 10 and just placed an order for 20 more. They where only $3.20 a piece, inserts included, no shipping!


I looked up several reviews and most people thought they where just great. A few people said they leaked, but don't all diapers at some point? A couple people that had problem with them leaking just switched the inserts to bumGenius but kept the BabyLand nappy and said they no longer had the problem.


These are 3 sizes in 1...


...snaps and microfiber inserts.


I'll post back in a couple weeks with an update on how I like them!


All fixed and ready to go!


1 comment:

  1. I think you will like them! i never did the cloth route but there weren't quite as many options even the few years ago that I had babies! And we had trash pick up that we were paying for anyway and I know that can make a big difference too!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day better... leave a comment!