7/25/12

Adeline

I have a few photos to share of our sweet little girl!



Grandpa and Grandma where so excited to see her!


4 Generations, my dad and grandmother.


Getting ready to go home. This is Pam, one of the nurses. I loved her!





4 generations, my mom and grandma.


Adeline's first outing. Pediatrician's office and Boston Stoker! I never noticed it being loud in there before but the grinders and blenders and all the people... whew! But she slept right through it all!


1 week old. Sleepy baby, emotional mother!


Adeline's 2nd outing. At 1 week old we took her to play Frisbee golf at Troy park and to Panera Bread for lunch. Once again, she slept through it until she was hungry.



This is her downstairs bed. Mom and Dad Bowman got it in Germany on their honeymoon.


4 comments:

  1. She's a sweetie! I miss those newborn days (and my youngest is even that old!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll! and, I love love the lil bed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm quite in awe of her!

      Delete

Make my day better... leave a comment!