5/1/12

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

This is a wonderful video my Dad shared with us. 
This teaching on life in the womb by Dr. David Menton  is very profound and Biblically based with so many scientific facts involved. 
It is 63 minutes long, so make sure you have some time if you're wanting to watch it {which I highly recommend}.


"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Psalm 139:14 NIV

"As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things."
Ecclesiastes 11:5 NIV

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:9 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day better... leave a comment!