4/30/12

32 Weeks of Pregnancy

I can't believe I am already at 32 weeks along with sweet Baby Girl.


I've been feeling so great that I sometimes forget I'm pregnant; but usually just for a second until I have to breath so deeply or can't bend over to get what I just dropped {I'm always dropping things} or, like a couple nights ago, I plop down on my bed, belly first, out of exhaustion, {and my legs spring back up}, forgetting there is a hard belly in the way- that wasn't so comfortable. But other than the obvious things like those, I'm feeling great! 

I've been staying busy with all the packing and planning of our new house. We just got the keys yesterday and we went up to see it for a little for the first time! {I forgot the camera but we'll be going back a lot in the days to come.} All the rooms seem so little, but moving from a 6 bedroom farmhouse with a large kitchen, 2 large family rooms... (you get the point) to a 3 bedroom farmhouse with only 1 family room, of course it'll seem little. But there is plenty of room for a family of three and beyond!

I'm so excited for my baby shower this Thursday night. It's open, so come one, come all! 
It's at Smith's Coffeehouse in Arcanum from 6:30-8:30! See you then!

9 comments:

  1. Looking good sweet, momma! I can't believe you're 32 weeks already. She'll be here soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    Stop by my site workouts For vertical Leap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

    Take a look at my web blog; Quelchecivuole.It

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my loved one! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all vital infos.
    I'd like to peer more posts like this .

    Stop by my web blog ... vertical leap workouts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article will help the internet people for setting up new
    weblog or even a weblog from start to end.

    my web site ... vertical jump exercises

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads.

    I hope to give a contribution & assist different customers like its helped me.
    Great job.

    my webpage; www.supahtalent.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am actually grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this great paragraph at here.



    My site - workouts to jump higher

    ReplyDelete

Make my day better... leave a comment!