4/10/12

29 Weeks

Feeling great and anxious...

We're planning to move from town to country next month so I've been getting some things done pre-move such as Baby bedding and wedding dresses (like the one above. We're singing in a wedding in a couple weeks)
I'll show photos of bedding when it's all complete and crib is painted... don't worry! I can't wait for Baby Girl to be here and tell me if she likes her new home!!

I just needed to share this with you. Is this lace ruffle romper the cutest? GASP!!

It can be found here for at least a couple more days. I love Zulily! You need to check it out if you've never heard of it, they have some amazing deals!

Also... my baby shower is May 3rd at Smith Coffeehouse in Arcanum 6:30pm-8:30pm. All is welcome!! Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day better... leave a comment!