3/8/12

Coffee Filter Wreath

My 70s wood paneling room needs white!
The other day I made a coffee filter wreath, very easy, believe me! My 11 year old niece and 10 year old nephew taught me how to make these!


I just cut a wreath shape from cardboard but you could use a foam wreath or any other shape or item!


Attache a ribbon to hang it with. I used hot glue, my all time favorite adhesive!


Scrunch 1 coffee filter

Twist the bottom...



And hot glue around the inside and outside edges of cardboard. Fill in the middle as full as you delight, I filled in just enough so no cardboard would show, but there was still some wiggle room.


I love the whiteness and lacy-ness of my new wreath. What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. you are so crafty and adorable! :) i think this suits your house perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

    Feel free to visit my website :: Green Coffee Cleanse Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very pleased to find this page. I want to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every part of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to see new things on your web site.

    Here is my homepage; raspberry ketones

    ReplyDelete

Make my day better... leave a comment!