3/5/12

Baby Girl is 24 weeks

I can't believe Baby Girl is already 24 weeks along today, over halfway!!! I've finally started taking weekly photos... I really should have started sooner! I'll do my best to keep you all updated on pregnancy progression!


We are so thrilled to have a little girl!
When I went in for my "20" week ultrasound they couldn't hear her heartbeat and kept commenting on how tiny I was for 20 weeks. They did an office ultrasound and I was told I was only 13 weeks along but to go ahead with my scheduled ultrasound and they would be able to confirm the new due date. I had my ultrasound and they measured me at 15 weeks, which now makes complete sense. This puts my due date at June 25th, the day after my brother's wedding!
I was so relieved that Baby was healthy and growing and didn't even think about being sad or disappointed that I wasn't as far along as I thought! But I was a little disappointed we couldn't find out Baby's gender that day, as we were planning on!


About 19 weeks I felt a little flutter like nothing I had ever felt before, so very faintly! It took a couple days to convince myself it was actually Baby!
Our real 20 weeks came around soon and we found her out! I was so delighted to see her moving around and was anxious to feel her again. It only took another day or two until she started moving and I've felt her every day since. It's such delight! I only hope she sits more still in church once she's born than she did this last Sunday!
I've been feeling great, with lots of energy and creativity back. Pintrest and I have a love/ hate relationship. I LOVE it and HATE how much time I spend on it! I'll clue you in soon on a few things I've done recently. I haven't started on anything baby yet other than ideas and pins.
(Check out my Baby on the Way Board)
See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. Don't plan on her sitting still in church once she is a few months old!!! enjoy those baby flutters - my baby days went by SO fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, some pictures with your baby belly! You look great! So excited for you and Levi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to have a baby girl on the way!! I saw you Sunday & wondered if you had found out yet. I'm so glad you decided to tell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! And yay for little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you look great! Congrats on having a little girl!!! I'm so happy for you guys! We have get together again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAA another post... and i am loving this one most of all! :) such a cute mommy up there... i can't wait to meet her sweet baby girl! :) hehe... ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a darling post. Love the photos! <3

    ReplyDelete

Make my day better... leave a comment!