10/7/11

Praying for Jerry Bowman's family

Please pray for Janelle (wife) and Jerry's children, Alex and Amanda, Abbey, Ellie, Ian, Marci, and his two grandsons. Jerry was on the job site yesterday and fell off a joist. He is now with Jesus and we are rejoicing for him, yet the tears are flowing. I don't even know for sure what to pray, I can only mention their names over and over, all night and day. Please lift them up, I urge you. He was a wonderful man of God, a leading husband, father, and minister. My family and theirs are close friends.


Ellie (far left in pink sweater) is an angel. God blessed her with down syndrome and she is encouraging the family; telling them to not be sad because "Daddy is in heaven with his mom." Pray that she continues to bless, it IS all she knows, to bless.



Feel free to listen to some of Jerry's sermons here and share encouraging words for the family here

Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day better... leave a comment!