4/12/11

Chicks

Spring time!!!
Chick time...
We just got 29 layers and 25 for meat!
In fact, we're getting 4 layers this afternoon that are about ready... I can't wait!

I'm so thankful that God has provided the time, and shown me priorities in life. It's not all about getting ahead, it's about being who He has called you to be. As a housewife, I want to be a housewife. I want to be able to work in our garden, put veggies away, learn about nature, take care of chicks (once they loose the cuteness, I'm not so sure!) I love having time to have a supper ready when Levi gets home from work, pack his lunch, have the house clean, help my friends, whatever it is He has laid out for me for the day.

I am truly blessed and I thank Jesus for providing a life of freedom and slower pace as the world is buzzing around me.

Last year was quite different and I learned alot as well. Adjusting to marriage, holding a job, tending the garden, all these things and others kept my life hopping. I was tired, I was worn, and I was any other average American trying to stay ontop of it ALL.

Then I prayed, and He answered.

Thank you, Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great post...I totally agree. It's amazing what happens when you let Him guide you.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day better... leave a comment!