12/18/10

Christmas {and a little Autumn}

Merry Christmas!


I had so much fun this year decorating for Christmas. But I don't feel like I had all that much. Going from decorating one bedroom to an entire {large} house, you know, it all spreads out.


Just real quick... before we get into Christmas decor, I have a little show and tell. My hubby got me a miniature poodle for Christmas. Her name is Belle and she is ever so sweet. I'm having so much fun!


Oh, Yes, that's her too... she loves popcorn.
{as you can see the mouth full of popcorn!}


My dear friend got me a Christmas tree, my first ever!


And my Aunt Judy started me out on my collection of vintage ornaments. I was so excited! The I had to mix some hand painted one in with them.


Hubby and I strung popcorn and cranberries at our first sweet little Christmas together!

Now... since I took a little break over Autumn I have just a couple photos to share with you.


Anyhow, I'll get more photos of other decor {besides just the tree} up soon!

Good tidings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day better... leave a comment!