8/2/10

Daphka is 7!

Is this not the sweetest birthday girl you've ever seen?

She is as much of a basket-case as she is cute, I must say!

Her party was as pink and girly as they come, to meet her personality!

As Barbara and Vedline's birthdays were just a few week prior, Heath and Betsy got the three of them a black lab pup. They named her Miley after a little girl at church that the smother with love every Sunday.

This was such a fun party! Betsy made enchiladas, salsa, a darling strawberry shortcake cake, and much more. I was so blessed to get these 3 little girls as nieces last winter!

Father... I pray for Daphka. I just pour my heart out for her. Her strength is inspiring. Take her places. Bless those in Haiti because of her. Be with her Haitian family, speak to them. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day better... leave a comment!