6/21/10

Roses, Gloves, and Birdcage

Today is a Monday for sure...
I feel it and not sure why. It's a day off work, I slept in, I'm designing wedding thank-yous
{which is usually an enjoyable type thing to me} and it all seems good.
But for some reason I'm dragging. I needed to go to grocery, do laundry, wash dishes, clean house, and design thank yous. So far I'm half done with laundry and thank yous are designed but I don't like them so I'm going to do them over. It is 4:30 and we're leaving at 5:30 for family night. Sigh, just one of those days, you know!
Anyways these photos make me happy for a few reasons.
They're vintage... and all things vintage.
They remind me of better days, and the days when work was harder. When the ladies of the day didn't procrastinate cleaning house and washing dishes by blogging...

So I thought I'd share them with you to make your day just a bit better. God bless.
{Oh, if you leave a comment it's a guarantee to make my day better, I'd recommend it!}

1 comment:

  1. I have days like that too, dear! I spent an hour and a half cutting out a bridesmaid dress today and I was beat. So I quit. Fixed supper and cleaned up after but I'm done for today:) Hope you enjoyed family night and feel very ambitious when you get up tomorrow!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day better... leave a comment!