6/17/10

Corsage

Hubby has wonderful ideas!
A couple of weeks ago we were going to meet my parents and Uncle and Aunt for supper. Hubby thought of taking Mom and my aunt a rose from our garden. He randomly said it would be fun if we could make them into corsages. I had leftover floral tape and wire and pins from the wedding so I thought I'd give it a shot, even though I had never done anything like it before. Here's the result. What do you think?




Here's what Mom thought of it! I'd say she was thrilled!


And Aunt Carla as well.

Pleased as a wild rabbit in a carrot patch.

Aren't the ladies stunning?

Thank you, Levi, for giving me wonderful ideas with your dreaming. I apologize when I tell you that you dream too much and it overwhelms me, I apologize when I don't listen or take seriously your dreams. It's one character trait I love most about you. You're the best... much love!

2 comments:

  1. what a sweetheart!!
    It does seem like the things we love most about our husbands can tend to bug us sometimes! It's then that I need to step back, take a deep breath and remember how much I love him!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day better... leave a comment!