5/4/10

What does BUSY really mean?

"Most of us are so accustomed to over-stimulation that peace feels strange to us; it makes us nervous. Simplicity can be an acquired taste, especially in a society that revels in complexity. But what an improvement when we finally begin to feel at home with a simpler way of life. What a surge of energy when we realize that saying no is really a way of saying YES to all we really care about!" My friend just shared this with me today... Thanks, miss!
Also I had a friend share this passage with me...
"1 Unless the Lord builds the house,
those who build it labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city,
the watchman stays awake in vain.
2 It is in vain that you rise up early
and go late to rest,
eating the bread of anxious toil;
for he gives to his beloved sleep.
3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children [1] of one's youth.
5 Blessed is the man
who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
when he speaks with his enemies in the gate." Psalm 127
So what does BUSY really mean? I once heard from a minister that BUSY could very easily mean Being Under Satan's Yoke. There are so many things to do that look so good, so right, but when there is no time for just my Father and I or my husband and I, I firmly believe that isn't what God wants for my life. So pray for me as I pray for all you Sisters and Brothers out there. Satan is out to get us more now that ever (ya wanna know why? Cause our groom is comin back soon! Hallelujah!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day better... leave a comment!