5/21/10

New Offices!

We are putting in new offices here at IntriG of Ohio Inc! They're going to be wonderful... I'll have a window in my office! That is a pleasure! Plus we have a wonderful contractor here. He just happens to be really talented, sweet, and even takes me to lunch. This said carpender is my hubby, I love having him here.
Anyways, back to the point! I need ideas. I am loosly in charge (hehe) for some of the design. We have the general layout, but I am in search of a small fridge, bathroom vanity, lighting, waiting chairs, colors, etc. So if anyone has any ideas or knows of some good deals, please let me know! Thanks for any help. I do more shabby chic vintage home decor, NOT classic office decor!

2 comments:

  1. Heard you came to look at some hardwood floor!! I would recomend it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't have any recommendations, but I offer you my best wishes for a speedy and successful project!

    Enjoy the process! :-)

    Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Make my day better... leave a comment!